If a friend or an associate already has a Silent Phone account, you must know their Silent Phone username to communicate with them.
Android / Blackphone:
1. Open Silent Phone and tap on the ‘+’ icon at bottom of the screen.
2. Enter the other person’s username. "Call 'User' " and "Write to 'User' " will appear. Tap on "Write to 'User' " to send a message. Note: Messages through Silent Phone can only be received and sent by other members.
3. You can then type and send your first message.
1. Open Silent Phone and tap on the '+' icon at the top right of the screen.
2. Type in the username for the person you would like to reach and select it. Afterwards, start typing a message in the "Say Something..." box.
3. Type your message and tap on the 'Send' icon .