Silent Phone is considered a system application so you will not be able to uninstall Silent Phone. Instead, you can use the 'Clear data' option as described below:
1. Go to your device's Settings and tap on Apps.
2. Scroll to the right and under the ALL list, locate Silent Phone. Tap on it.
3. Tap on Clear Data. **This will remove all data associated to your current Silent Phone installation such as call log**
4. Launch Silent Phone again. You will be prompted to enter your Username and Password to activate the app again.
1. Go to Settings > Apps and locate Silent Phone. Tap on it and on the following screen tap Uninstall.
2. Reinstall Silent Phone by downloading it from the Google Play Store again.
1. Tap and hold the Silent Phone icon on your home screen until it begins to shake, tap on the 'x' icon and then select 'Delete'.
2. Download Silent Phone from the App store again and activate it using your Silent Circle username and password.